I hate to get all sappy on you, cause that's really not my style...but spending time with those people made me realize that I was exactly where I wanted to be. Not trying to explain what I've been up to over the past 10 years to people that there is clearly a reason I haven't talked to. Or running into the girls that were in the "it" crowd so many moons ago...I still see them, they didn't go anywhere.
I have agreed to meet up with my friend that came in from Los Angeles tomorrow, but I'm just going to keep my head up, and wait to hear how her new
I'm now about to pour a glass of wine, sit on my back porch (it is 79 degrees) and wait on my husband to finish dinner. Yes, if we're going to eat something good, it HAS to come from him.
I apologize for the actual nice posting, I hope to have something far more entertaining to write about next time. I do have a First Anniversary rapidly approaching (7 days), a Halloween Party that I really hope is filled with debauchery, a trip to Los Angeles, and a trip to Mexico...so yeah, we should have plenty to cover. Oh, and I still hate work, so I'm sure I'll post about that too.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment